Chase LOVED hanging out with his cousins. He was thoroughly entertained. I guess I need to get him a sibling (just not anytime soon). Chase and his cousin Drew are 5 and a half months apart. Although it it somewhat of a gap now, I hope they become buddies. I think during their visit Drew was mostly annoyed by Chase following him around and trying to climb on him. I like the pic in the bath tub - aren't Chase's man boobs so cute (I think the only time in life where "man boobs" and "cute" can be used in the same sentence). If you are wondering which baby the mysterious, long, skinny leg belongs to, that is Ella (who was not cooperating to be in the picture). Also, quick note to reader: my child does not have a very small head, it just appears small next to Drew's large head (and the lack of hair does not help Chase).
Here is a pic of the whole fam at the Griffith Park Observatory (minus my Dad who is taking the picture and could not find anyone around us who looked trust worthy enough to hold his camera).
And here are some other random pics of the fam eating out (one of the highlights of having family in town). Ella - what is your thumb doing in your mouth? And I have no idea what my arm is doing in this picture...maybe I was putting on the vest?

All in all, we got to do lots of shopping, play lots of mexican train, let Mom and Dad babysit all the kids while we went out, and we rang in the New Year at a party at my house. Now I just have to schedule my trip up to Utah to have something to look forward to (and Jet Blue now has direct flights from Burbank to SLC - boo ya!)
P.S. I also heart Leigh. I feel like she will give me a hard time if I don't mention she was also in town.
5 comments:
such fun sister time! All very cute kids. I think the man boobs might be a little to risque' for family blogs!
ah, i think this is my favorite post ever. i think wade will even appreciate it. i think we can solve the problem of us living too far apart by you guys moving to utah. ok. it's settled then. a couple of comments: loved ella's long leg in the bath, it would be a little freakish if it was drew's leg, drew's head also looks huge partially because he needs a haircut big time, i thought the word was booya-kah, and we just watched transformers last night and it was totally the griffiths park observatory. i was totally standing on the same spot as optimus prime. so hurry and book your flight, and yes, i heart leigh too. even though she may not heart me after failing to tivo desperate housewives for her last night. oops.
What are you doing in that vest picture? I am glad your dad was smart enough to not trust ANYONE with the camera. Does he have a camera holder holder? That would be awesome!
laura you do know me all too well. i also love the larson family. i suppose kellys kids are pretty cute. that being said...i am still anxiously awaiting your next post, which i am assuming will be entitled "i love my little sister" or something to that affect. and val- i wouldnt be surprised if my dad have something like that.
val - i totally meant to comment on your comment. ha ha ha ... camera holder holder. that is great. is there a cover for the pool cover cover?
Post a Comment