of my freedom. That's right, Chase started crawling on Sunday. This means a few things. 1. The word "NO" is becoming the most commonly used word in the household as the only things Chase actually wants to crawl to are the things he is not supposed to touch 2. I now have to spend the weekend baby-proofing....and I know some of you may say to wait and see what Chase will get into...but I can tell you now it will be EVERYTHING. 3. I can no longer leave Chase alone downstairs all day. Ok, that was a joke, I don't do that, I swear. But I can't leave him for longer than about 30 seconds. So Chase's favorite things to crawl after are 1. the dog's tail (poor bandit) 2. cell phones 3. remote controls ...and he is finding new fun things every day.
So here is a little video clip of his crawl (I know the last video clip was a big hit). I would describe his crawl as half normal and half army crawl. My dad says he just moves every body part to get himself forward. I am starting to think that I cursed myself by naming him Chase.
9 comments:
So cute! Kiss your lazy days good bye!! You can no longer relax while he's awake!! You will now become the biggest fan of naptime!
So cute, look at him get up and go!
first of all, this does not look like a beginner crawler... he's cruising. that's like record speed. second, he seems pretty obedient, or maybe he just likes camera attention. too cute...
i would definitely call that more army crawl, just cause he's moving his arms army-like. but i would agree that i'm impressed with his speed and obedience to the camera. and unfortunately for you, i think he's about ready to clear off all your cute cubby furniture shelves. and with your luck, he'll be pulling himself up in a month.
although he is obedient in looking at the camera, he has to think about it a couple of times before taking his eyes off the remote. I forgot to mention that my favorite part about this video is all the grunting he makes when he is crawling. that is how i know he is going somewhere if i am in the other room.
Welcome to the moving baby club and it's so true nap time will be your free time and you will learn to enjoy every minute. Hopefully this crawling business will not interfere too much with your blogging because then I might actually have to clean when Kalia naps.
I watched the clip with Milana and she was smiling and clapping for Chase. I also have a video of Milana crawling for the remote!
Hi you guys...just looked at Chase crawling. I got such a kick out of his movements and of course the prize...(the remote control). Sounds like an Anderson to me.
I love the pictures and the videos you send along. Thanks so much.
Dad
Holy speed crawler! Liam's crawling at a snails pace which bodes well for me and I'm certainly not complaining about. So cute!
Post a Comment