Monday, October 22, 2007

Multi-tasking



So I made Chase this hat while I watched Game 7 of Red Sox vs. Indians. Cute, huh? I asked Matt what he accomplished for our family during the game. He had nothing.

11 comments:

DJB said...

Love the hat! If you're ever in the mood to knit another one-I'll totally let you knit one for Gavers! Post a pic of you new cut!!

Anonymous said...

I think it could have used a couple more rows. The men's job during playoff games is to provide salient commentary. Couldn't possibly be done while knitting stuff.

Amy Sue said...

Very crafty! I am impressed with your talent! Is this what motherhood does to you?

Unknown said...

words cant even desrcribe how cute chasers is. can you please mail him up here so i can spend some time with him. he misses me.

kelly l said...

so is chase going to wear his hat during those cold balmy 65 degree californian winter days? instead, i think you should knit drew one. at least it's cold here. and yeah yeah, you did a great job, you're so crafty, matt's a dork, etc. etc.

Sean said...

Matt was doing what a man should do. Pay attention to the GAME not knitting. But if you want to make one for spencer during the world series that would be ok

Rachel said...

matt is so lazy. i can't believe he just watched the game. by the way, who knew you were so domestic? i had no idea!

Unknown said...

I love the hat on Chase!! It just makes our little one look soooo much cuter!!! Mom.

Unknown said...

Just for the record, I am not a dork, nor am I lazy. This is why Laura gets scolded for doing blog pages, because when she runs out of things to say, she bags on me for filler. Not cool, Laura.

Amy Sue said...

Matt,

I think you're cool (you can pay me later) and my Mom loves you to death. Do you want to be in our family? We are used to having boys just sit and watch games at our house! That's what they do best!

Peralta Family said...

Seriously Matt. . . . I'm disappointed. You could have folded laundry or something. Really!