So of course I have do the obligatory Halloween festivities post.
First off, since everyone else posted a pumpkin patch picture, here is mine. I must say though, I think pumpkin patches are kind of boring.

Here is the fam at the GH ward party. Chase is a turtle if you can't tell. Matt and I said we dressed up as Kirk and Valerie (although Matt commented that he didn't dress dorky enough then..ha ha!)

Here is Chase and Milana. I was trying to get Chase to sit for the picture, but I think he felt more in character on his stomach. As you can see, the "hat" for his costume was a little small (as well as the feet which kept falling off). Note to self not to buy halloween costume 2 months in advance for babies who double in size every few months. Costumes at this age are funny to me. It seems a type of torture we put our babies through just to get some cute pictures taken. And I had to include this one of Chase attacking Milana because it is my favorite. I especially like Melissa laughing in the background (ha ha....now everyone is looking!)
And lastly, this pic is of all the kiddies on the actual Halloween at a party at the Marlows. Claire, Dallin, Chase, Milana, Zoe, and Haley (in case you can't recognize from their costumes -- and I know Melissa already posted this one on her blog).

Unfortun
ately, Matt and I got no candy (except the stuff I stole from Gay's house and was gone the same night...so probably a good thing I got no candy). I did not feel right taking Chase trick or treating when people so obviously would know the candy was for us. Next year though I think we can fool them.
8 comments:
who knew a turtle could be so cute! he is the most precious baby i have ever seen (refering to him as a baby keeps me safe from kellys wrath since her kids arent babies) and i really wish you would have taken him trick or treating, that would have been funny haha
oh and i wanted to tell you that i think you look really cute in the pictures too. im always just commenting on chasers but your adorable too! i really like your hair cut
ditto on all that leigh said. even though i still think drew is a baby, even though i guess he's walking now. and if you still need candy, i have PLENTY. since we had only like 4 trick-or-treaters plus all the stuff that came home, we still have a dangerous amount. chasers looked so cute. i love babies in costumes.
Milana is still having nightmares about a turtle attack she endured on Halloween. She will forever be afraid of sea creatures!
You guys all have such cute little kids. I am so jealous you guys get to hang out with eachother all the time.oh yeah, the picture of melissa in the background is even funnier when you click on it and get a large size of her head!
THAT was cute. Especially the attack picture. And you guys did a great job with your costumes as well :-) I love it! I didn't go to a pumpkin patch. Should I feel like a bad Mom since everyone else took their kids?
Love his Halloween costume!! So cute! And, I love the haircut!
Okay, Your a tramp for posting a pic of me and my chins laughing. Just wait I'll get back at you. Your lucky I like your kid or you would be out of my circle....I started the circle!
Post a Comment