My baby sister got married last month.
She was the most stunning bride you have ever seen.
She had like 500 friends come to town for the wedding, which gives you an idea of how great she is.
The day went without a hitch and the reception was beautiful and so much fun with great food and lots of dancing. I think it was exactly how she pictured it.
But the thing I want to remember most about her special day was the feeling I had in the temple.
I had my two beautiful sisters there with me, my husband, my parents and my two brother in laws. I felt so much love for these people in the room. And so much gratitude. And overcome with emotion. I felt so lucky to have them all in my life.
4 comments:
I love your family and these pictures are great. You're all so photogenic! Congrats Leigh :)
You always know how to make me cry!!!! It was the best day, Id give anything to go back and do it again! You summed up the temple so well. It was the best feeling in the entire world. I couldn't be more blessed to have an amazing family and amazing sisters. Its weird that Im married!
And thanks for the great compliments :)
Loved seeing all these pics! Especially after hearing about rudeigh's journey for so long! Nothing better than a happy ending::)
Post a Comment