This past Friday found me and the fam at Disneyland for the afternoon/evening.
We were having dinner at a pizza place in the park and I was observing a family sitting next to us with two small kids. After they left I shared my observations with Matt.
"Did you see that family next to us? They gave their kid who looked at least five a baby bottle with water in it to drink. That is really weird."
No longer than 30 seconds later, Lyla got down from her seat, came up next to me on the floor on all fours and asked for a puppy bite.
I sheepishly glanced around, obliged, and then said "Did I just judge someone else's parenting? I take it back immediately."
4 comments:
That's hilarious. Like judging the parents whose kids go to the store in a princess dress or pajamas until you're too exhausted to fight your kid and you end up at the store with a child in shorts over pants with a snow hat, 10 necklaces and gloves in the summer. No, that wasn't me.
I believe I have a picture of such a thing Kelly. And I need more pictures of your kids in these posts.
Hahahaha! Oh how I love it.
Ha! I am reminded of something I read years ago: "I used to have six theories on parenting. Now, I have six kids and no theories." (I have to be careful how I relate that quote, because sometimes people think *I* have six kids.) Thanks for stopping by my blog and telling me about Ms. Mouse's house.
--Farida
Post a Comment