So, with all those excuses said, I did actually throw Mia a party for her fourth birthday. We did a very low key birthday party last year, which I absolutely loved. I was really pushing for another low key party, but Mia insisted on having exactly what her brother had. Same location, same big bouncy house. I couldn't really tell her that I was still too tired from his party to do it again, and too bad his birthday always comes first. And she was very insistent that she wanted to invite all the girls AND the boys from preschool. This was so a particular boy would come to her party. Oh, just a boy she talks about every single day but refuses to speak to. Instead she makes me go ask him things after school. And she always reports whether or not he talked to her that day. And I am fine with her being too shy to talk to boys til she's 21.
Mia and her boy crush
The party theme was little mermaid, with some Lightning McQueen stuff for the boys, per Mia's insistence. In addition to the bouncy house, we had coloring...
Painted treasure boxes
Had lots of food
And of course what's a party without the piñata.
4 comments:
You're a good mama, and Mia is darling.
Kate said: "Why didn't she invite me?" Her boy crush is cute. Tell her nice job. Those are great pics even if it's belated.
Just looked at pictures from last year's birthday party and its amazing how much Mia has grown.
Boy crush is really cute, glad she know how to pick them.
Rhett is so cute! And a dodger faun!? You should encourage this. HB Mia! ha
Post a Comment