One of the fabulous parts about raising children is being able to witness their firsts. First steps, first Christmas, first trip to Disneyland, first time dipping their feet in the ocean. There is something magical about a first. I guess because you only get it once. And so I present for your enjoyment the first time Lyla opens an Easter egg to discover there is something inside of it:
She held that mischievous little grin for a good two minutes. Not quite believing her good fortune, and not quite sure if she would get away with shoving it in her mouth. Pretty soon it was a free for all candy fest for the next two days until I finally emptied all the eggs safely out of her reach.
And please indulge me in showing off my darling kids in their Easter best. I just can't resist any excuse to buy my girls matching dresses.
4 comments:
Love Lyla's excitement for Easter. And those dresses were so cute. Too bad you couldn't get one in a size 8 cause that would be such a cute baptism dress.
She is way too cute!
how did we ever live life without lyla?? she is just too perfect.
Hi Laura! CUTEST Easter pictures ever! And I agree about the dresses- just darling :)
Sending lots of love to you today...
Love,
Clementine
(it's actually Jacy from the blog My Name is Jacy... I started a new blog and have a new profile name... YAY! Hope you'll swing by and check it out!
XOXO
Post a Comment