So we just joined the club of super hip and cool parents with more than 2 children. Yep, we got a minivan. It feels strange to me to be at the point in my life that I am a mom that drives a minivan. Sometimes I feel like I should still be in my pimped out Nissan Sentra (oh yeah, remember that stereo system and sweet rims?)

I will tell you the three words that sold me on the minivan, hands down, no more questions asked: Automatic. Sliding. Doors. enough said?
3 comments:
i am shocked too. and a little embarrassed to be seen driving around town with you in that thing. but i will say that i look forward to no longer being squished in the middle of two car seats.
Sounds like an Odyssey. I often think about rushing the 3rd baby just so I can get one...and then I remember what it's like having a newborn and decide to wait. Lucky you.
Yes! good purchase laura. and leigh pretty soon you'll be sneaking that thing out at night and loading 15 of your friends into the party van!
Post a Comment