Wednesday, April 6, 2011

already starting

Chase is always working on some type of project lately. Which is cute/annoying since my computer paper is rapidly diminishing. The other day he was working on something and came and asked me where the tape was. I told him we were all out of tape. Later that day, I went upstairs to find the above picture on his door. If you can't figure it out, it is basically a sign saying nobody is allowed in his room. (a picture of a person with an X through it). I was a little perplexed with how it was affixed to the wall, seeming how we were out of tape and all. I called to Chase (without entering the room of course) "How did you get this sign on your door?" "Glue" he responded.

5 comments:

B said...

wow. I knew I liked him.

leigh said...

hahaha that is soo funny! he is a clever kid! oh man that made me laugh out loud real hard.

kelly l said...

ella appreciates this post. he can use some of ella's stash of paper when he comes to visit. welcome to my world.

Bekah said...

Wow, that is really smart.

brookeisacrazylady said...

at least its not a girl with an x on it, that would be my son :)