
Those who know me, know that I don't particularly love doing things alone. I am getting better at it, but I would much rather have some to hang out with me all the time. Like to run my errands with, or just sit at home with me. So I have really enjoyed having my little sister Leigh around these last couple of weeks. I am not, per se, supporting her temporary unemployment, just reaping in its benefits while I can. I have actually sat and pondered if there is any way I could employ her for the summer. But I don't have much payment to provide. Other than feeding her nutella, giving boy advice, and maybe having my wit rub off on her. And letting her spend time with my children. oh, wait, that doesn't count? Anyway, I am glad she hasn't gotten sick of us yet. We'll see in a couple of weeks if the novelty of going to Target with me has worn off.
5 comments:
I'm getting the feeling you haven't been passing job leads on to Leigh... I'm still waiting for her to call me about the nanny position!! Just keep her to yourself while you can!
ps i actually can't wait to hang out with leigh also.
ph and pss chase might me the happiest, most lovey dovey boy out there.
i hope your "wit" doesn't rub off on her. that might be a bit scary.
I'm sending Leigh a fb message right now letting her know that Beyonce is always rockin over here and I have plenty of Nutella in the pantry. Maybe we should just combine for one big dance party every afternoon!
beautiful photos--love that you two are together having such fun!
i dont really appreciate being called your personal assistant. maybe more along the lines of just "hanging out with my favorite sister" sorry kel-im just the fave all around. i dont want no job when i can just eat nutella and get hugs from chase everyday! and hang out with your friends. cause i want to hang out with them too.
Post a Comment