Matt accomplished a project I have been bugging him to do. I think he gets slightly bored during his week off (I remember projects being accomplished when he had time off for Chase), which is great for me and the house.
So Chase's closet has been a storage closet since we moved in - since there were no shelves, rods or anything up. And I don't have a closet in Mia's room, so I desperately needed some space to hang up some of the kids' clothes. I coerced him to build the closet rather than buying something - even though it was a little out of his comfort zone. I told him to think about what a great sense of accomplishment it was going to be for him! It turned out great and he even admitted to me today that he was drooling over tools in the Sunday ads.
Here is Matt with his project finally finished. (I won't say how many hours he put into it, nor will I comment on the fact that he bought the wrong color paint...5 gallons may I add...anybody looking for white paint that really looks blue?)
Clothes hung and I still have lots of room left!! I kind of wish I took this closet all for myself.
6 comments:
nice work matt. i'm really impressed. i like the hooks for the sweatshirts.
wow im so impressed. that looks dang good too! mias clothes look so cute!
great job, matt! a good closet is so valuable!!
yay Matt! steppin' out of the Neil zone, and doing work without hiring someone. Impressive. it looks beautiful. Good job. love you guys.
very nice. I hope Jon will be my handyman someday- although I do admit I have a thing for power tools- so it is OK if I end up being the handyWOMEN around the house....
Matt did a great job! I never knew the anderson men were so talented. I have to bug my anderson but maybe he will learn from his bro. Loving the space by the way!
Post a Comment