Wednesday, June 3, 2009

we are in love...





5 comments:

Ann said...

She is so beautiful!! I feel so lucky to get to be her grandma. I'm in love too.

kelly l said...

so cute. i like the blanket, even though it took me a while to figure out that those are butterflies and not sheep or trees. does she have brown eyes or are they blue? love the bow.

leigh said...

im in love too. cant wait to meet the beautiful baby mia.

Liz said...

She is adorable Laura! she is also sooo tiny, can't believe she is here already. Glad you guy are doing good. Thanks for letting us come over the other night. I can't believe we stayed that late-sorry if we messed up your shchedule. Wishing you the best and hope she is being super sweet to you. Congrats again!!!!

Amy Sue said...

What a cutie! She is definitely Chase's sister!