1. Pumkin Patch: CHECK!
School field trip to Lombardi Ranch. It was fun, but HOT. And something just doesn't feel right about going to a pumpkin patch in shorts.
2. Dress up for School & have Parade: CHECK!
another warm day. luckily we only had the full body suit monkey costume on for about 15 minutes. Long enough for them to have a little parade around the school.
3. Trunk or Treat: CHECK!
It is hard trying to get kids to stand together and look for a picture. This is the only way Chase knows how to say "Cheese" by leaning over.
4. TRICK OR TREATING and Halloween Party: CHICKETY CHECK!


It was fun to do trick or treating as a first time as parents. I know it will just get better as the years go on. Chase totally got the concept. He walked right up to the doors, held up his pumpkin and said "a teet" (translation: trick or treat"). I did feel slightly silly asking for candy for my 1 and a half year old when everyone is either thinking 1) they are just going to eat all the candy themselves or 2) they must be bad parents if they are going to let their toddler have all this candy.
Matt & I did pick through all the good stuff, which was not a lot. A Halloween quote from Jono "You know the economy is hurting when you are getting all suckers and smarties and no chocolate bars." (or something to that effect).


In case you don't know, Chase LOVES Milana. He insisted on holding her hand walking up to and leaving the houses.


In case you don't know, Chase LOVES Milana. He insisted on holding her hand walking up to and leaving the houses.
9 comments:
It's about time! I didn't think I could go another week without seeing my lil' buddy's Halloween pics. :P
youre right, i have been DYING to see these pics, chasers is so stinkin cute in that costume. and i loved that family pic, that is a keeper! and i am judging you for taking your child out just so you could eat all of the candy. only a two more weeks till i get to see you guys!
love that after over a week, you finally posted pictures. chase looked so cute and i don't think anyone thinks twice about cute one year-olds trick-or-treating cause they're too caught up in how cute they are. and i think it's so cute that chase loves milana. drew doesn't have friends other than seth and ella and probably reagan.
Better late than never I say! He is a cute little Monkey. I am glad you posted a pick with my neices or else I never would have known whet they were. Mila nad Chase are totally gonna get married!!
I am glad you let us know chase was saying trick or treat, it sounded like he might be asking for something else. Love the monkey costume.
Oh my gosh, Chase is so adorable! Leaning over to say cheese gives opportunity for some great close ups.
The checklist was very appropriate for "the Halloween post". (especially love the chickety check, Ha) Isn't is funny how we all do the same things this time of year.
Also, love your skull shirt. Way to dress up. Like Leigh said, that pic is a keeper.
Totally cute and lov'n it! BTW, your skull and cross bones t was super cute! Chase looked great as a monkey. He's already into girls, uh oh! Watch out for that kid.
SUPER CUTE!!! What a little flirt!
chase and milana look so cute together. do we have a love match . . . . . I think so!
Post a Comment