Meet our trouble maker:
Name: Chase Matthew
Age: 20 Months
Age: 20 Months
Crime: drew with PEN all over wall and couch
Needless to say, I was slightly upset. I "explained" to Chase he was in TROUBLE and told him "NO NO NO" while pointing to the wall covered in pen marks and HOW was I going to clean it? Next thing I knew he had grabbed my dish towel, was over by the pen markings all over the wall trying to wipe them off while saying "no, no, no". It was hard to keep up my tough mommy appearance after that.
LUCKILY for me, there was a solution. So if you have a trouble maker like this one, you will need these gems:
The shout wipes worked like a charm on the microfiber couch, and the Xtreme sponge (thanks Brad Finnigan) worked like magic on the walls.
8 comments:
This is Brad...Thanks Laura, that is the first props I've ever gotten for those ExtremeSponges! They really do work. By the way, Chase is a handsome boy, I know Matt will like that. Hope you guys are well.
Brad
Tiffany Zarbock's little boy drew all over their walls, linoleum, and her side cabinet with dry erase marker when he was like three. They had to repaint, so count yourself lucky. I've been there (not with dry erase, but with pen and pencil) many times before, so at least you're well equipped for next time.
WOW that is the funniest and cutest story ever. i miss chasers. you cant be mad at a cute face like that (especially since he looks so much like matt) im glad you finally posted, i got so sick of looking at the "knock on wood" from like 3 weeks ago
Oh no, I would have been so mad...and then I would have seen him trying to clean it up and I would have smiled. Thanks for letting us know what will get that off. Ya now you are going to have to store every writing tool, scissors,makeup, and cleaning supply up high or losked up cause they have so much more fun with those things than toys.
One more reason to blog - cleaning advice. Now I'll get pen off my walls and you'll have a clean shower! Give Chase a squeeze for us - he was such a cute monkey!
Laura...I am so glad I am in your club. I think you have met my trouble maker! She has been driving me crazy lately. They tell me its just a phase but it gets worse...lucky us. Guess that means you better stock up on your products...maybe I will pick your name for xmas and tadaa...guess what you are getting..just kidding. Love ya guys.
I love it! Makes me laugh so hard. Liam's latest doesn't leave physical, but emotional scarring. He screams bloody murder at random points during sacrament meeting, striking fear and anxiety into the hearts of all those in the congregation. And I do not exaggerate when I describe the scream as bloody murder worthy.
Too funny! The blog, not the lil' troublemaker, of course. Great tips. I'm sure I'll be posting something like this in the future. Just wait for it! We already have the boys cleaning our floors after they spill. We'll see how long that lasts.
Post a Comment