Friday, October 3, 2008

You know what is NOT a good idea?

Letting your one and a half year old "help" to make cookies.

It sounds like a good idea....

but they will only want to eat and THROW the ingredients.



and my kitchen had JUST been cleaned.

but the cookies still tasted good. want some? I have lots.

(do you think all this ingredient eating led to me doing laundry at 645AM after finding quite the mess in Chase's crib this morning?)

7 comments:

Jen said...

YIKES!!!

leigh said...

he is so cute!!! i love those pictures, he is one funny kid.

Kady said...

I think I need to make some cookies. Better yet, you know where I live and it's already 7:40, so your laundry should be done. Go ahead and bring them over!

kelly l said...

i like the picture of him licking his lips. he's looking so grown up. and please, no one needs any more information on chase's crib mess. gross!

agirlnamedgay said...

tell chase he can come make cookies with me any day. and i'll probably let him eat way too much dough. i'm sure more than i would ever let my kids eat!!!! gotta love chase. and i have to say you or matt (whoever made the plea on your side bar) is making me wish i could sacrifice my tickets... but i can't.

Mandy said...

Dang Laura why couldn't you make those while I was there. What were you thinking. I am barely letting my 3 and 4 year old help now. You have more patience than I ever did.

Amy Sue said...

Chase is cute as usual! You know you can always call me when you have extras (especially since we live so close to you guys)!