1. the DODGERS SWEPT THE CUBS!!!!!!!!!!!! wow, the only thing that could have made that moment better was if we were there also on Saturday. Not to worry, the Fed ex guy brought me my tickets today for Game 4 against the Phillies.

And I made these celebratory cupcakes. And they were delicious.
2. BYU is undefeated. Wow, top 10? pretty amazing.
3. Hearing the voice of the prophet. I loved Pres. Monson's talk Sunday Morning. I am going to do BETTER at living for today. I will embrace the dirty finger prints, piles of laundry, and endless toys...they won't be here forever. And I will buy $100 top deck Dodger tickets...oh, you don't think that is what he meant?
Thanks Mom for the delicious breakfast to accompany Sunday morning session, complete with homemade cinnamon rolls. And thanks to the Hansens for hosting a great BBQ post conference (and mending my hard feelings about Saturday's game).
4. Hanging out with my 2 favorite people. Even if my husband decided to shave a handle bar mustache as his "rally mustache" for the Angels. Didn't work out too well for him, huh? And I just had to be embarrassed all weekend.
9 comments:
i love the mustache. i think matt should keep it always!!! nice cupcakes, nice shoutout to byu and i definitely think president monson was talking about dodger tickets. have fun.
Props to Matt for a strong handlebar mustache. I think you need to take up biking.
wow matt's getting aggressive props. Is this in sincerity or an attempt to annoy you? Questionable. I will not voice my opinion of "the handlebar"! Great seeing you guys. How does Sat morning at the Griddle sound? Really want to go.........
love the post. i agree with everything you said. me and my roomies put on a great sunday breakfast for us and some friends in the ward. i LOVED the dodger cupcakes, i think everything in my life is going to be dodger-esque. i was thinking about the kiddies during that talk too. chasers could come visit me and mess up my apt any day. THINK BLUE!!!!!
Is the rally 'stache still living on Matt's face? I'd hate for him to have "that" first impression on his new job. BTW- cupcakes were awesome - thanks again!
Have fun at the game!! Remember to leave extra early or you'll be sitting in your car while the game starts.
I had no idea you were this obsessed with the Dodgers. Were you like this back in the days? Go Cougars I don't think they have been undefeated since we were there in 2000.
this was a great post. ahhhh...i'll smile today thinking about it.....
i look at this post multiple times a day cause it makes me so happy
Post a Comment