that kid is crazy. i love the pic of him getting into his high chair. drew's latest is climbing on the kitchen table, which he knows he is not supposed to do. i'm sure he'll stop some time before he's 5.
I was so wrapped up in looking at the pictures of Chase, that it took a while for me to notice your comment. "Don't look Mom" I laughed out loud. You are hilarious!!! P.S. All your blogging will make for a fabulous journal to look back on.
Chase is getting to be too cute and clever! I don't know if its a boy thing, a toddler thing or an Anderson thing. But him and Hailey are two peas in a pod. It looks like he's definitely keeping you busy! I'm sure you hear it enough but enjoy it. Take care and hopefully we will see you guys soon.
I am dying! Merrick and Chase need to meet! Well maybe not! They would terrorize everyone with their shenanigans! I love how active he is. It makes me happy to know that I am not the only one running after an active little boy. :)
7 comments:
that kid is crazy. i love the pic of him getting into his high chair. drew's latest is climbing on the kitchen table, which he knows he is not supposed to do. i'm sure he'll stop some time before he's 5.
Gotta love boys!
I was so wrapped up in looking at the pictures of Chase, that it took a while for me to notice your comment. "Don't look Mom" I laughed out loud. You are hilarious!!! P.S. All your blogging will make for a fabulous journal to look back on.
In a weird way it makes me really happy that you have a messy drawer or a messy anything! Your place is always so clean! Chase is lookin so cute!
Chase is getting to be too cute and clever! I don't know if its a boy thing, a toddler thing or an Anderson thing. But him and Hailey are two peas in a pod. It looks like he's definitely keeping you busy! I'm sure you hear it enough but enjoy it. Take care and hopefully we will see you guys soon.
HILARIOUS! And so boy.
I am dying! Merrick and Chase need to meet! Well maybe not! They would terrorize everyone with their shenanigans! I love how active he is. It makes me happy to know that I am not the only one running after an active little boy. :)
Post a Comment