Monday, November 12, 2007

Matt was not happy about this.



I, on the other hand, loved it. It kept Chase occupied a long time. Matt made him watch football later to make up for it. By the way, notice all the drool...Chase FINALLY cut his first tooth. This hopefully explains the extra crabbiness lately. One of these days I will post something non-Chase.

12 comments:

Rachel said...

I love it! Matt's so funny! I hardly think chewing on a few necklaces and bracelets will cause issues for him later. But thank goodness he could be retrained so quickly with a footbal game. And the soaked-with-drool look is pretty awesome. Congrats on the first tooth.

Valerie said...

I think Chase looks fabulous covered in plastic jewelry, perhaps Matt is jealous that he can't pull off the same look. And first tooth, wow, congrats!

kelly l said...

i personally love that he's drooling. a child after my own heart. and of course, my boys have always loved the necklaces. they haven't turned out too girly. but i guess seth will still play with the necklaces and ella's dollhouse and he's six, but no major harm right?

Amy Sue said...

It could be worse! Chris hated it when Brooke would let Ryan play dress up with Hailey. He'd put on one of Hailey's princess dresses, twirl around and say "pretty".

Dave said...

Well done Matt. I would have done the same thing.

Unknown said...

first off kelly, i think seth has experienced more affects. have you heard him scream like a girl? next step on the list for baby chase--HAIR! i think i said over the summer that i thought he was finally growing some, but alas i was wrong. he looks super big!

Sean said...

your son is a cross dresser. Just kidding spencer loves to play with his sisters beads and stuff. We make up for it with six wonderful hours of football on sunday.

a{Jo} said...

Haha--I love how he's crawling around with the goods in his mouth like a little tiger.

agirlnamedgay said...

matt better just be happy that he got a boy. if his little boy needs to play with necklaces, remind him how desperate he was to get a boy!!! by the way, can we get a post about how life is gong since you went back to work?!! muchas gracias

Melanie said...

You went back to work? Where have I been!?

Chase is the cutest, whether it's in a turtle costume or playing with jewelry. Remind Matt of the recent post with Chase working on the car. Maybe that will make him feel better?

DJB said...

Yea on the First Tooth!! He's so cute! When did you go back to work?

Julie and Todd said...

So your kid likes the bling, eh? Nothing wrong with that! The drool, by the way, was quite attractive. Liam is in the process of cutting his first tooth. Still nothing has appeared, but we believe the process has started. Chase it beating him to the punch. Liam's dentist Dad will be so jealous of Chase's tooth! He wants Liam to hurry up. I, on the other hand, feel no rush.