You recently turned ONE YEAR OLD! Our baby!! How did that happen?
It was a big leap for your Mama to have baby number 4. I kept waiting til I felt ready, and I'm going to be honest with you, I never felt ready. But I also didn't feel right about our family being complete either. And here you are, already a year old, and I can't picture our family without you. Have you made this year a little tough on your Mama? I won't lie, four kids hasn't been easy. But I cannot even begin to describe the amount of love, happiness and pure joy you have brought to every single person in our family, every single day. On dark days, you are a ray of sunshine. When the kids are sad, you bring a smile to their face. You are in love with your Dada and you have him wrapped around your little finger. Every one of your siblings is completely obsessed with you. There hasn't been a single day since your birth that they haven't smothered you with affection. It is so fun to see you turn into a little human. You are loud and crazy, sweet and loving, stubborn and silly. I love the sneaky little look on your face when you do something you know you shouldn't. I love how you run away naked from the tub every single night. You have the cutest giggle and the most ear piercing scream. You love to eat, climb all over everything, run around, sneak into your sisters' room, read books, play with baby dolls, snuggle your blankies, suck on your pacifier, and steal my iphone. We love you SO much Livy!Mama
No comments:
Post a Comment