Saturday, January 9, 2016

Lyla turns 4!

Lyla turned 4! Well, over 3 months ago.  We celebrated with a big Ariel party at the park, complete with a bouncy house/slide, painting treasure boxes, coloring, a piñata, and an Ariel cake.  She loved her party!  As opposed to last year when she cried and said she hated it.


 Lyla is one of a kind.  We have #everybodyloveslyla or #everyoneloveslyla for a reason.  She is SO loveable.  And so full of love.  She hugs and kisses me and tells me how much she loves me everyday.  She is super bossy and spunky and gives me tons of attitude, but she is quick to let it go and always tells me she is sorry.  I have the most fun and entertaining conversations everyday with this girl.  She tells the most animated stories and her facial expressions kill me.  She is silly to the max and is always cracking us up with her many funny faces when she takes a picture.  She sleeps in our bed every.single.night.  She has figured out how to sneak in on my side and cuddle in to the middle without waking us up.  As annoying as it is, she is super cuddly and I find myself enjoying snuggling her.  She loves playing with Mia- even though she has started fighting back rather than let Mia control her every move, so there is also quite a bit of fighting and drama that goes on, which I expect will last til they are adults.  She has finally gotten good at playing by herself when Mia is in school and loves playing with all of her dolls.  She loves playing with her friends, especially her bestie Valentine, and loves going to preschool.  She is an absolute delight to have in our family.  We love our Yaya!

2 comments:

Alyosha said...

Sweet Lyla! She's the best!

leigh said...

I still want her to be mine so bad!! She has had the best facial expressions since she was little! I loved her kissing my belly all the time while you guys were here and telling me how much she loves the baby. I love talking to her too.