Sunday, June 14, 2015

Meeting the family

Ever since having Mia, I have gotten to experience one of my favorite moments in life three times now.  Introducing our new baby to her siblings.  There are few things in life more heartwarming than having your older kids come and meet the newest member of their family in the hospital.  I was six years old when I got my little sister and I have clear memories of going to the hospital to meet her, and the excitement I felt.  But experiencing this as a mother is something I will hold dear in my heart my entire life.
 

 
They were all in love at first sight.
 

 And all of a sudden, my little Lyla looked all grown up.
 
And I was able to watch Mia's little girl dreams come true.


 You also are acutely aware of how many germs your kids have. 



3 comments:

Alyosha said...

SO sweet! These pictures made me teary!

Ann said...

Those pictures are priceless!

leigh said...

I love my little shout out! You are welcome for having those great memories :) ones I have never had :( those pictures are so priceless and sweet. And I love all the blogging!!!