Sunday, March 29, 2015

Chase's birthday party

Since this was the big baptism year, and since I was kind of tired of planning big birthday parties, I told Chase there would be no big party and that he could pick 4 friends this year and I would take them somewhere.  He decided to go to Boomers, and this was the BEST and EASIEST birthday party to date.  I loaded the 5 kids in my car and drove them to Boomers where they each got a 4 hour pass of unlimited laser tag, go carts, mini golf, rock climbing, and an assortment of carnival type rides.  I bought some cupcakes from the store and we took a break mid point to eat cupcakes and open presents.  The kids had such a blast and Chase called it his favorite party yet.  I think it was fun for him to have such a long party and be able to spend the whole time with some of his favorite friends. 







1 comment:

leigh said...

He has got some pretty cute kids as his friends! Glad he had such a fun time and that it was easy for you!