Tuesday, June 3, 2014

A Frozen Party

 
Shockingly, Mia chose a Frozen themed birthday party for the year.  Extremely original choice for this year, I know.  Luckily, I had been looking for Frozen gear for months, so was able to get my hands on some party supplies despite the ridiculous low supply on goods Disney has provided on all things Frozen.  We had it at a park by our house and so many of her friends were able to come!  Thanks so much to my friend Brooke who took so many pictures!  I never think to take pictures til half way through the party.
 
We decorated Elsa and Anna crowns.  I prepped way more Elsa than Anna crowns.  Poor Anna.
 
Played pin the noise on Olaf.  Mia, suspiciously got it right on the nose.
 
 

 
Played pass the frozen snowball.
 
The next gane Chase came up with all on his own.  He dressed up as the big snowman, Marshmallow, (he just dressed in all white) and the kids took turns throwing 10 snowballs (paper balls) at him while he ran back and forth to see who could hit him the most times.
 
We also did some freeze dance to Frozen music.
 
 
Ate some lunch.
 
Opened presents.
 
A piñata, of course.
 
And cupcakes.



 All in all, a great and stress free party.



2 comments:

Heather said...

Stress free birthday party! Liar.

leigh said...

I can't believe she is 5! That seems way too big. Wish I could have been there to celebrate. Seems like a great party!! And I love your outfit!!