Hands down, I spend most of my time with Chase. And Chase alone. He really has become my little buddy.
I love the conversations we have. And I love that I am pretty much the only one who understands what he is saying (most of the time).
He is my partner in crime to go get a treat with in the afternoon.
I love sitting and sharing an ice cream cone, just the two of us.
We do all of our shopping trips together, and he makes for more interesting shopping.
Sometimes we get frustrated with each other. Sometimes we yell.
We always forgive each other, and make up with hugs and kisses.
I love snuggling together, watching a movie, holding hands.
We make up our own songs, and sing them over and over and over and over...and over.
We dance together in the kitchen.
He keeps me company, and he is good company.
7 comments:
Your blog warms my heart!!!
Cute post! It reminds me of the "My Buddy" commercials. Now I have that song in my head.
best post ever. that is so stinking cute. he will become my little buddy this summer too,
What a sweet mommy you are!
I didn't know you are having another one! Congratulations! Hooray for baby girls!
i remember feeling the same way about seth - that he was just my very best friend. i need to remember that when he drives me crazy these days. i forgot to ask you yesterday when you were leaving for seattle.
oh, you bring tears to my eyes. so sweet. I love all these things too. today i was trying to slowly teach the ABC song to Tobes, boy was it driving me crazy to sing it slow...
love you tons.you're such a great mom.
Those are the best mommy moments and the things that make my life so enjoyable! We love Chase! Lana told Mat all about her fun time playing with him today. :)
Post a Comment