I love this pic of Chase on the airplane. He was amazingly good both ways on the airplane, I even had people comment how good he was. My secret? Unlimited snacks and baby einstein dvd's. no shame.
We went to this cool place called the tree house. The kids loved it. Chase ran around like I had taken him to Disneyland. He loved this firetruck. He kept climbing up on it no matter who was on.
Here are the kiddos post the cousin's portrait disaster. Read all about it in Kelly's post.
So is this what it would be like to have 3 kids and going shopping? I might stick to one for a while.
Leigh graced us with her presence for the weekend where we tried our best to watch conference. It is hard to stay focused w/ 4 kids running around the house. Hopefully all you other moms out there at least were able to listen to Elder Ballard's talk. If not, check it out here. It was awesome and inspiring. We did manage to have some outdoor playtime, although I will have to disagree w/ Kelly's definition that the weather was going to be "warm" while I was there. More like "cold". I forget that Utahans definition of "warm" in the early spring means to Californians "bring a jacket".
A big thanks to Wade for tolerating us all there for the week. A big thanks to Drew for having HSM songs stuck in my head all week. A big thanks to Ella for finding the missing binky. A big thanks to Seth for all the solid babysitting jobs - well earned quarters buddy. And a big thanks to Kell for just being awesome.
UPDATE:
A big thanks to Leigh for getting Chase in and out of his carseat all weekend and for being so cute.
7 comments:
you're welcome for being awesome. i guess i'm just good at it. love the pic of the three kids in the shopping cart. my favorite is chase leaning in backwards. i miss that cutie. don't forget to upload your pics to my walmart site. love ya.
ahhhh, where is my big thanks??? where is my big thanks for being awesome? or a big thanks for always taking your kid in and out of his car seat, or caring him around? interesting how i was the only one left out on the thanks shout out. btw, that last pic of ella has a little grumpy face that i think strongly resembles her aunt laura
i think leigh is the one that's grumpy. at least you were in one of the pictures. and funny that you bring up putting chase in and out of his car seat; how come you didn't help with drew? favoriter person.
Cute pictures - Chase is such a doll! We think Chase looks a lot like his dad. It was fun to see you guys at the birthday party...believe it or not you will have yet another party to attend...Teddy turns 1 in a couple weeks!
Oh, so cute! Looks like you had a great time in UT. I'm so glad Chase was good on the airplane. Just thinking about doing it myself makes me cringe. Chase looks so cute in the fire truck. Love the hat!
Those are the greatest pictures. I especially love the "interactive" shots of you guys shopping. Thanks a lot for the comment about sticking to one for awhile. I'm scared to death! Chase looks so cute and you are VERY lucky he was so good on the plane. I'll borrow your tricks for our next trip. DVD's. Genius.
hey laura, I'm glad I found your blog. It's your cousin Jen by the way. that's awesome you were able to hang out with your sisters in Utah-I bet that was so much fun. I'd love to be with my sisters in the same state, or country, or same half of the country for that matter. If you're bored, I'll e-mail you the link to our blog-it's one of those password protected ones, but we'd love you to visit! hope all is well!!
Post a Comment