Basketball and Chase.
This was Chase's first basketball game - BYU vs. UNLV in the Mountain West Championship last weekend in Vegas. BYU lost to UNLV and then once again, could not pull off a round 1 March Madness victory tonight. arghhh.
And we learned that a 4 hour road trip is just about the limit for a one year old. I might even say that 3 hours would be the limit.
And for kicks and giggles, here is a pretty dang cute pic of Chase doing his new cheesy smile.
8 comments:
You are fast with the updates. Love the pics of Matt and Chase at the game. Really cute! Love the cheesy smile too, classic!
i love that picture of Chase. what a cutie. i like the slanted eyes.
I was interested to read your blog. As a parent you may be interested in being part of a university study I'm involved with. It’s about how infants and children develop. It wouldn’t take much of your time, and it’s a great way to contribute to knowledge by reporting on your own experiences. For more details go to the following address after copying it into your browser window, www.babysleepstudy.org or www.milestonesresearch.org and click on “Baby Sleep.”
Best wishes, Rebecca
Chase is adorable. I love the new smile. Roadtrips suck but it is so much cheaper than flying. I have to do it by myself with two kids in a couple of weeks. I better see you when I come or else I might be a little upset.
i dont like it that chase is all grown up. i miss baby chase. i cant wait to see you guys in 2 weeks!
where did he get all that cheese from? and who did you go to the b-ball game with?! so about the whole easter egg hunt, it was pretty guided but it was still a lot of fun! you know how B is all expressive, it made for good times. i think chase will be the same way!
love the cheesy smile. Very charming.
So are you Matt's 3rd love? Just asking...
Post a Comment