Saturday, December 8, 2007

Chase Update - 9 Months!!!

So sorry for slacking a little on my blog. Between work and our Christmas enrichment I was in charge of, things have been hectic. Next, I need to get going on my Christmas shopping (and those of you done - KELLY - I don't want to hear it, I always procrastinate, but I pull through in the end). So anyway, Chase turned nine months last week! It's weird to think I have had him longer than I was pregnant. So here is what is new with Chase:


Standing is the new sitting. Sitting is so OLD when you can stand. Luckily just pulling himself up and standing keeps him pretty occupied. Also, he thinks he can get from one place to the other while still standing, so needless to say he is always sporting a bump on his head. Here he is one handed - watch out!

2 Teeth - Finally at 9 months we have 2 small teeth coming through (sorry, no pictures, you will have to take my word)


Getting into everything. Kelly will be happy to see that all my "cute little cubbies" are now torn apart daily. I kind of just let him do it because it keeps him so occupied (of course I have moved breakables away - which is why some of the "cubbies" are now empty), is this bad? However, I think we have decided not to do a tree this year. Thoughts?






Some hair!! Ella will be so excited that Baby Chase is getting some hair! This may not be the best picture to display said hair, but I can actually grab it between my fingers now.

I had to just include this last picture, because I think the only time he holds still and lets me cuddle him is when he gets out of the bath (and it only lasts about 30 seconds).


10 comments:

Unknown said...

i have been very disappointed in your blogging lately...im always checking and youve never updated. those pictures are stinking cute! i love the one handed...he is getting pretty cocky with that standing skill. you look cute in the last picture too!

DJB said...

SO fun! I'm so impressed with the hair growth...have you been slipping him some Rogaine?? Love the last picture!!

Amy Sue said...

Wow, he looks like such a big boy standing up. Time sure does fly by. I see more and more of you in him now.

kelly l said...

Ella was very excited to see her name in print and that baby Chase is getting hair. We're excited to see it in real life soon. She also thought that the last picture was Drew because of the towel. She didn't quite understand why Chase has Drew's towel. And I'm so sorry that I've raised the bar so high in everything that it is impossible to attain. And I knew those cubbies would be trouble. I have boys, I know.

Holly said...

I am so glad to see people still blog. I was seriously begining to think I was the only one that still blogs. He is so cute. I cant wait to see him ... for the first time!! I think that when you tell kids no(referring to cubbies) they want it more but if you let them then they begin to not care. I let Kylee pull the dvds off the shelf when she was little, doesnt hurt anything, and then as she got older she always left them alone. I am not decorating for christmas this year so i see no prob with no tree. Finally, you guys look so cute together!

agirlnamedgay said...

love me some cute little chase. he really is quite the character!! and an over-achiever... where does he get that from?!!

Valerie said...

Don't feel bad about not doing any shopping yet, I haven't even thought of it. I am so screwed! It feels like I haven't seen you guys in forever, I hope we can see each other soon.

Julie and Todd said...

Liam STILL doesn't have a single tooth peeking through. What's up with that? And now Chase has 2? Quit bragging. Yippee on the hair!

Peralta Family said...

He looks so precious. Congrats on the hair. Dall didn't get his until his first birthday, and even then it was just fuzz. C'est la vie!

maryam said...

Hey guys! Glad you found us! Chase is sooo cute! I can't believe how long it's been since we've seen you guys. The blogs will definitely help us keep in touch!