Possibly my very favorite part of Christmas is the first thing Christmas morning. The sun is just rising and for some reason I wake up before my kids every year, my heart racing with anticipation. I hear the kids racing to our room, full of excitement. Before going downstairs I make them all pile into my bed for just a few minutes so we can share our exhilaration and wonder, and soak in those magical moments together. It's like the tram ride into Disneyland. Few moments are more magical than that tram ride into Disneyland, or those fleeting moments before you rush downstairs Christmas morning.
A lot of childhood memories are hazy, but the magic of Christmas morning I can still remember with perfect clarity. And yet, experiencing that magic through your children...that is truly magical.
2 comments:
Those are great pics and I feel the same way.
Ya! I am in two pictures! I loved Mia and Lyla changing from their princess dresses to their new jammies like 10 times. They are the cutest.
Post a Comment