working away under the car...and I think he is asking Matt to hand him a tool.
On a side note, in the last week or so, Chase has finally started to become intrigued with Bandit (our dog, for those very few who may not know). When Bandit makes noises (bark, whine, etc.) Chase totally cracks up. Also, Chase is trying to grab Bandit's face whenever he is in reach. To be honest, I think Bandit is a little freaked out by Chase (plus Chase finally weighs more than Bandit). Here are our 2 boys lounging at home together.
6 comments:
wow, you guys are smart! having a mechanic in the family is a great idea! we'll bring our business to him too!
i like the pic with bandit all up in the camera. i can't wait to see little chasers on saturday. hopefully he's feeling better.
love ya,
kelly
Gotta love boys and their dogs.
are you in Utah?? Im glad your kid is so much cuter than your dog!!
Keep training him! I just hope that he's a good mechanic, I'd be happy to pay him in formula and diapers.
Awww! Those two look like little buddies hanging out in the third picture!
Post a Comment